PCD & CBN Coated Inserts
PCD & CBN Coated Inserts :
- Super quality coated CBN insert
- With excellent CBN, coated material
- Longer service life and wear resistance
The machining of hard workpiece materials requires significantly harder cutting materials. Super hard cubic boron nitride(CBN) is the hardest known material eligible for the machining of ferrous materials.
Our coated CBN inserts for hard turning utilize premium TiN/TiCN coating on a very tough type CBN and cemented carbide substrate to drastically improve wear resistance and extend tool life.
Our coated CBN is best used in CNC type lathes where speed and feed are more consistent and where material hardness is above 50Rc. Finish turning of hardened steel both through hardened and cast hardened.
For more models and types, please contact us and we also have pdf catalogue.
1. Our CBN coated inserts shows excellent performance in both heavy interrupted and continuous hard cutting
2. The CBN coated inserts also can produce excellent surface finish when processing.
3. With advantage of hardness value, our CBN coated inserts are able to withstand high temperatures when machining hardened steel.
4. Compared with uncoated cutting inserts, the coated CBN insert has a longer life and much better cost performance.
"We are only dealing with bulk quantity order inquiries."
J-61, Site- V, Industrial Area, Kasna, District Gautam Budh Nagar,Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308
B- 259, Ground Floor,
No. 3459- 60/ 5 & 6, Bajarang Bali Market,Gali Bajrang Bali, Chawri
- Contact Details
- AADI TECHNO TOOLS
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India