|Home||» Products||» PCD & CBN INSERTS||» Pcd Cbn Inserts|
Pcd Cbn Inserts
Backed by our skilled professionals, we are able to manufacture, supply and export PCD Inserts. We are able to offer these inserts in many sizes and specifications for the various requirements of our customers. These inserts consists layer of diamond, which are integrally bonded to a carbide-inserts substrate. Owing to its sturdy construction and abrasion resistant nature these PCD Inserts are widely demanded for CNC turning operations for precise finishing of non-ferrous material parts.
- Dimensionally accurate
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to fit
- Robust design
Polycrystalline diamond (PCD) inserts consist of a layer of diamond integrally bonded to a standard or non-standard carbide-inserts substrate. The diamond layer provides high hardness and abrasion resistance, whereas the carbide substrate improves the toughness and weldability.
PCD Inserts are used in CNC turning operations for finishing PRECISION non-ferrous material parts. A highly polished or "diamond" surface finish is achieved when using PCD inserts.
- Triangle Shaped Inserts
- Square Shaped Inserts
- Diamond Shaped Inserts
Full Face CBN Inserts
Solid CBN Inserts
Cubic boron nitride (CBN Inserts) is a high-performance type of cutting tool material from a polycrystalline mass, that similar to PCD is produced in a high temperature-pressure process. CBN, its hardness only surpassed by a diamond, is suitable for the machining of materials that cannot be machined with PCD or mono-crystalline diamond. The main application range is ferrous materials possessing hardness from approximately 45 HRC as well as grey cast iron, Cr-chilled cast iron and wear alloys on a cobalt, nickel or iron basis.
In contrast to PCD and diamond, CBN does not react with the carbide constituents existing in these materials. Also of no consequence are the occurring machining temperatures, because CBN only reacts with oxygen from a temperature of approximately 1200Ã‚Â° C and subsequently possesses an unequaled thermal hardness. Only in so-called super-alloys in the aircraft or reactor industry with a distinctive austenitic phase and simultaneously high toughness do CBN inserts generally reach their application limits. Typical representatives are high Ni-alloyed materials such as Inconel 718 or Nimonic. For these materials machining trials are necessary to clarify the application possibility. CBN turning tools are very effective at machining most steels and cast irons.
We have developed our own unique grinding process for PCD & CBN turning inserts giving AADI Techno Tools' cutting tools a superior edge.
Our superior quality gives you increased tool life and improved finish, while providing you with increased productivity and lower cost.
The PCBN insert is used to process hardened steel, hardened cast iron, grey cast iron and iron series metal work pieces.
- With the advantages of high abrasive resistance, high processing precision, good thermal conductivity and long service life, the PCBN insert meets the international standard of ISO.
- The PCBN insert can realize high speed cutting and hard material cutting with high work efficiency, and also can facilitate fast clamping.
- Our PCBN insert can be used repeatedly, up to 50 times tool life of carbide with CBN turning inserts. Will lower your processing cost.
- High material removal rates decrease operation cycle times, providing more parts per shift. Cutting speeds two to three times those of conventional tools.
- Longer tool life resulting in excellent dimensional control and consistent surface finishes. Together these provide improved work piece quality and minimize scrap rates.
- Increased machine tool up time as a result of longer tool life provides greater production capacity without investment in new equipment.
- PCBN turning inserts provide significant productivity and cost savings in manufacturing operations. The full potential and value of super abrasive tools over conventional tooling can be evaluated by tracking gains in productivity
"We are only dealing with bulk quantity order inquiries."
J-61, Site- V, Industrial Area, Kasna, District Gautam Budh Nagar,Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308
B- 259, Ground Floor,
No. 3459- 60/ 5 & 6, Bajarang Bali Market,Gali Bajrang Bali, Chawri
- Contact Details
- AADI TECHNO TOOLS
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India